Today, during the press conference in Kraków, Ryanair announced its flight schedule from Kraków during the summer season of 2017, including 5 new routes.
The schedule for the summer 2017 includes flights to Venice, Porto, Pescara, Lourdes and Crete (Chania). There are some new destinations too: Belfast, Bournemouth and Oslo Torp. The airline plans on increasing the frequency of flights to Eindhoven, Leeds Bradford and Manchester.
In the summer of 2017, thanks to Ryanair, Kraków will be connected with 39 European cities. You can book your tickets today at ryanair.com.
Flight schedule for the summer of 2017:
• 5 new routes to Venice (twice a week), Porto (twice a week), Pescara (twice a week), Lourdes (twice a week) and Crete (once a week).
• Three new routes in the summer season: Belfast (three times a week), Bournemouth (twice a week) and Oslo Torp (eight times a week),
• more frequent flights to Eindhoven (four times a week), Leeds Bradford (four times a week) and Manchester (four times a week),
• 39 routes in total,
• 2.4 million passengers a year (+ 170,000),
• third base aircraft in the summer season.