Six new destinations announced as Kraków Airport becomes the base for WizzAir's third plane.
During today’s conference in Kraków Airport, Stephen Jones, Executive Vice President and Deputy CEO of Wizz Air, announced the launch of 6 new connections from Kraków Airport along with the introduction of an additional, third base plane to the airport. The brand new Airbus A321 will operate alongside other Wizz Air planes on six new routes to:
- Rome-Fiumicino (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday) – starting on 1 August 2019;
- Turin (Wednesday, Sunday) – starting on 4 August;
- Tel Aviv (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) – starting on 16 September;
- Keflavik (Monday, Friday) – starting on 16 September;
- Birmingham (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) – starting on 17 September;
- Eindhoven (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) – starting on 17 September.
The introduction of the Airbus A321 to the base will create 42 work places directly within the airline as well as 100 work places in associated fields. Wizz Air will continue to recruit candidates to its base in Kraków. Meetings will be held on 22 March as well as 6, 16 and 30 April in Kraków. More info available on: www.wizzair.com/pl-pl/informacje-i-uslugi/career/cabin-crew-flight-attendant/
We would like to remind our readers that the first Wizz Air flight from Kraków Airport leaves on 4 April.