Can a minor fly to Great Britain with an uncle (supervisor) who has a different surname? Is parental authorisation or consent required?

Children can travel with an adult supervisor within the European Union without any restrictions. No parental authorisation or consent allowing them to fly with a supervisor who has a different surname is required. Naturally, parents can provide a handwritten authorisation in Polish and, for instance, in English, however it is not required by the airport services. If you have any doubts, please contact the Polish Border Guard at: +48 (12) 639 3237.