Ryanair launched its biggest ever Krakow summer schedule with 15 new routes and extra flights to Gdańsk. Ryanair’s 56 routes will help deliver 3.5m customers p.a. Krakow airport will be the biggest Ryanair’s base in Poland.
Ryanair’s Krakow S18 schedule will deliver:
- 15 new routes: Athens (2 wkly), Barcelona (3 wkly), Berlin (daily), Frankfurt (daily), Glasgow (2 wkly), Gothenburg (3 wkly), Lisbon (2 wkly), Malmo (3 wkly), Marrakesh (2 wkly), Marseille (2 wkly), Naples (2 wkly), Nuremberg (3 wkly), Prague (2 wkly), Seville (2 wkly), and Tel Aviv (2wkly)
- more flights to Gdańsk (3 wkly)
- 56 routes in total
- 192 weekly flights
- 3.5m customers p.a. (+500k)
Polish consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as October 2018, on even lower fares, and enjoy the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- reduced checked-in bag fees – one €25 fee, one 20kg size
- 20 Air Europa long haul routes from Madrid on sale on Ryanair.com
- connecting flights at Rome Fiumicino and Milan Bergamo with more airports to follow
- a new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
- Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels and flight status on the Ryanair.com website
Ryanair continues to grow as Poland’s number one airline carrying 3.5m customers through Polish Airports next year while connecting Krakow with major international leisure and business centres on high frequency, low fare services including London Stansted (x3 daily), Berlin (daily), Dublin (daily), Madrid (x3 weekly) making Ryanair the ideal choice for Polish business and leisure customers.