Starting with the beginning of the 2017 summer program, SAS Scandinavian Airlines will launch the new direct Krakow – Stockholm route.
Flights on Stockholm – Krakow route will begin on 26 March 2017, and will be available twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays) according to the following schedule:
• Departure from Stockholm at 8.15 pm, arrival in Kraków at 10.05 pm
• Departure from Kraków at 10.45 pm, arrival in Stockholm at 00.05 am
• Departure from Stockholm at 7.10 am, arrival in Kraków at 9.00 am.
• Departure from Kraków at 9.40 am, arrival in Stockholm at 11.35 am.
The route will be operated by Boeing 737 aircraft.
SAS aircraft departing from Kraków will land at Arlanda airport, which is situated near the capital of Sweden and is connected with the centre of Stockholm by Arlanda Express high speed train (20 minutes). In line with SAS expectations, the new route, together with the continuation of the Kraków - Copenhagen route launched in the summer 2016, is going to be an interesting offer both for Scandinavians, and Polish passengers who travel from the south of the country.
From Stockholm, the journey may be continued with SAS airlines to over a dozen cities in Sweden, rest of Scandinavia and selected European cities. The new Kraków–Stockholm route, together with the Gdańsk-Bergen route announced on the same day, is yet another important line on the SAS route network. Currently, SAS offers in Poland direct routes to Copenhagen from Gdańsk, Kraków, Poznań, Wrocław and Warsaw, as well as from Gdańsk to Stockholm (Arlanda airport)) and Oslo (Gardemoen airport).
15 new SAS routes in the 2017 summer program
Apart from the two new routes between Poland and Scandinavia: Stockholm – Kraków and Bergen – Gdańsk, SAS has also announced the launch of thirteen other new European routes in the summer program for 2017:
• From Copenhagen to Riga and to Faroe Islands, Malta and Sardinia,
• From Oslo to Aalborg and Pristina,
• From Stockholm to Munich, Pristina, Lisbon and Shannon,
• From Aarhus and Kristiansand to Malaga,
• From Stavanger to Nice.
SAS ticket reservation on www.flysas.pl and at all travel agents holding the IATA licence.