Krakow Airport is a designated ‘No Stopping’ area unless otherwise signed. Parking is not permitted anywhere unless it is signed as a parking area. Public parking is available at terminal.
Short parking area "Kiss & Fly'
- free of charge for the first 10 minutes, then charge PLN 10,00 per each started 10 minutes
- only picking up or dropping off passengers allowed
- located at the front of the main access road to the passenger terminal
- two centrally located PRM parking spaces
- due to the security restrictions you are not permitted to leave your vehicle alone
- longer stop or parking possible at the multi-storey car park (P1) or a car parks (P2/P3).