We encourage all passengers to make use of the possibility of traveling to/from our airport by train. Kraków Airport train station is located near the passenger terminal, at the rear of the multi-storey car park and connected with the terminal building by a footbridge. The connection is operated by Koleje Małopolskie (regional railways company operating in Małopolska Region). Trains are equipped with air conditioning, power outlets, WiFi and ticket machines. All trains also have spaces for disabled passengers and persons with reduced mobility (PRM).
Train/rout number SKA1 | Wieliczka Marketplace Salt Mine - Kraków Main Station - Kraków Airport
The timetable is avaiable on the Koleje Małopolskie website - here.
Tickets and fares:
- Kraków Airport - Kraków Main Train Station: PLN 17,00
- Kraków Airport - Wieliczka Salt Mine: PLN 21,00
- luggage: free of charge
- dogs: PLN 3,00
Where to buy a ticket:
- ticket machine in the passenger terminal, level 0 (cash payment or payment with credit/debit card)
- ticket machine at the train station (cash payment or payment with credit/debit card)
- train conductor on board (cash payment or payment with credit/debit card).
Disabled passengers and persons with reduced mobility (PRM).
- Kraków Airport train station is fully adapted to the needs of passengers with disabilities
- disabled person /PRM will receive our assistance from the exit of the train, to take a seat on the plane