We encourage all passengers to make use of the possibility of traveling to/from our airport by train. The new Kraków Airport train station is located near the passenger terminal, at the rear of the multi-storey car park. The connection is operated by Koleje Małopolskie (regional railways company operating in Małopolska Region). Trains are equipped with air conditioning, power outlets, Wi-Fi and ticket machines. All trains also have spaces for disabled passengers and persons with reduced mobility (PRM).
Note: Starting on September, 3rd 2017 due to PKP PLK S.A. (Polish Railways) railway modernizaton plans - railway timetable will be limited on the route to and from Kraków Airport. Additional bus
communication is introduced between train courses. Please, check timetable each time before your travel here.
TICKETS AND FARES:
- Kraków Airport - Kraków Main Train Station: PLN 9,00
- Kraków Airport - Wieliczka Salt Mine: PLN 12,50
- luggage: free of charge
- dogs: PLN 3,00
WHERE TO BUY A TICKET:
- ticket machine in passenger terminal, level 0 (cash payment or payment with credit/debit card)
- ticket machine at train station (cash payment or payment with credit/debit card)
- train conductor on board (cash payment only).
Disabled passengers and persons with reduced mobility (PRM).
- Kraków Airport train station is fully adapted to the needs of passengers with disabilities
- disabled person /PRM will receive our assistance from the exit of the train, to take a seat on the plane