We encourage all passengers to make use of the possibility of traveling to/from our airport by train. The new Kraków Airport train station is located near the passenger terminal, at the rear of the multi-storey car park. The connection is operated by Koleje Małopolskie (regional railways company operating in Małopolska Region). Trains are equipped with air conditioning, power outlets, Wi-Fi and ticket machines. All trains also have spaces for disabled passengers and persons with reduced mobility (PRM).
Note: Starting on September, 3rd 2017 due to PKP PLK S.A. (Polish Railways) railway modernizaton plans - railway timetable will be limited on the route to and from Kraków Airport. Please, check timetable each time before your travel here.
TICKETS AND FARES:
- Kraków Airport - Kraków Main Train Station: PLN 9,00
- Kraków Airport - Wieliczka Salt Mine: PLN 12,50
- luggage: free of charge
- dogs: PLN 3,00
WHERE TO BUY A TICKET:
- ticket machine in passenger terminal, level 0 (cash payment or payment with credit/debit card)
- ticket machine at train station (cash payment or payment with credit/debit card)
- train conductor on board (cash payment only).
Disabled passengers and persons with reduced mobility (PRM).
- Kraków Airport train station is fully adapted to the needs of passengers with disabilities
- disabled person /PRM will receive our assistance from the exit of the train, to take a seat on the plane