Before you enter your gate a security control of your person and hand luggage takes place
- Every passenger has to remove metal objects before passing through a metal detector frame. If you are carrying liquids with you, you must put the cointainers with liquids in a single, transparent, resealable plastic bag, which is to be shown to the security personnel.
- Please note the permissible maximum size of hand luggage. There are no international standards for hand luggage. The weight and size vary depending on the airline, class and route.
- You should also note the security regulations for hand luggage and liquids.
- If you are prepared before passing airport security, the process is smooth and fast.
- Have your boarding card ready to show when you reach the document control point just before airport security.
- Place your hand baggage in one of the plastic boxes used at airport security - remove from you hand baggage any liquids, liquid medicines, special dietary food and baby food that you have with you.
- If you are wearing coat or jacket, in accordance with local requirements you need to place them in a plastic box.
- Do not carry any loose objects in your pockets - remove keys, coins or mobile phones.
- If you have a belt with a large buckle or are wearing large pieces of jewelry, remove them as well as they can set off the metal detector.
- Remove laptop computers and other types of bigger electronic equipment from any cases and place them on the conveyor belt.
- Depending on the airport, you may be asked to remove your shoes and place them on the conveyor belt.
- You may be asked by Security Checkpoint Officer to open your luggage for detailed search.
Any objects unauthorized in air transport that are found in your possession will be requisitioned.The airport does not store such items.
Security check point - additional facilities
Special Service Line - shortening the waiting time for control, thus increasing the comfort of passengers requiring special care. Intended for:
- persons with reduced mobility,
- women in an advanced stage of pregnancy,
- families with children up to 3 years.
Fast Track - additional security check point dedicated only to:
- First and Business Class passengers,
- Diplomatic passport owners,
- Star Alliance Gold / One Wrold Emerald & Spphire (One World Rubby only on Finnair flights) / Sky Team Elite Plus card holders,
- Kraków Airport Loyalty Prestige members
- Ryanair passengers with Business Plus tariff purchased.