▪ Playgrounds in both the generally accessible and the restricted area
▪ Lockable rooms for parents with babies with a changing table, feeding chair, sink, microwave for heating baby food and other amenities;
▪ A vending machine with products for children;
▪ Changing tables in toilets;
▪ A special security checkpoint for families with babies under 3 years of age called Special Service Line;
▪ Free prams – ONLY beyond security check;
▪ Toy Store in the restricted area;
▪ In addition, there is an entertainment area next to the Eat&Fly restaurant, featuring XXL chess, table football, table tennis and hopscotch.
Due to the current situation, to prevent and counteract the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 infectious disease, the entertainment area and the playgrounds have been closed until further notice.