In the interests of the health and safety of passengers and employees, a number of solutions have been introduced on Kraków Airport to adjust to the new sanitary requirements.
- Government regulations are monitored on an ongoing basis in order to adapt the terminal building to new restrictions designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as potential closure of restaurant areas or limitation of the number of customers in retail/service outlets.
- Kraków Airport was the first airport in Poland to obtain the ACI Accreditation, thus joining the ranks of the best adapted airports in the world when it comes to preventing the spread of COVID-19;
- Contactless temperature measurement gates are installed at each entrance to the terminal;
- All passenger service desks are provided with protective screens
- 30 contactless hand sanitizer stations have been installed on Kraków Airport
- Two vending machines have been installed, where you can buy disposable and reusable masks and travel hand sanitizer gel
- Stickers reminding passengers to keep a safe distance have been placed on the floor
- Posters and notices reminding visitors of the new sanitary rules to be observed at the airport have been set up throughout the terminal
- Information about the new sanitary rules to be observed at the airport and instructions for putting on/taking off protective gloves are displayed on airport display screens
- An additional surface disinfection service has been introduced in the terminal, with special emphasis on the most frequently touched surfaces (handles, handrails and touch screens), and the frequency of cleaning with biocides has been increased;
- The entertainment area and playgrounds have been closed until further notice