In the interests of the protection of public health and the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, the Polish Council of Ministers has taken the following measures:
- From 15 March 2020 00:00 to 28 March 2020 23.59, operation of international flights to all civil airports in the Republic of Poland is forbidden.
- Only air crews and passengers who are Polish citizens, and foreigners under certain conditions are permitted to fly into the Republic of Poland.
- Only international charter flights carrying Polish citizens will be possible.
- After crossing the border, Polish citizens will be sent to 14-day quarantine. Borders remain open for the movement of goods.
- Before departure, airlines are required to check if passengers meet all conditions for entry into the territory of the Republic of Poland.
The border regulation will remain in effect for 10 days, and it can be extended by 20 days, and then by another month!
For all foreign passengers wishing to come back home:
- Starting from today midnight (March 15th, 00:00) all scheduled flights are cancelled.
- The airlines are working on a solution for the foreign passengers and offer rescue flights.
- We kindly ask you to contact your AIRLINES or CONSULATE/EMBASSY directly - they will find the best solution for your situation.